Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Hey guys! Anyone looking to move to Florida or Buy a house!

I just found out my mother will be selling her custom built home! I call it a palace! You will see from the pictures. The house reside in Spring Hill, FL 45 minutes South of Tampa. Don't have to worry about hurricans in that area. She had it built less than 3 yrs ago.

I will provide more detail information like dimension of the entire house and pictures when I get home tonight or during the weekend. I need to look at the paper work. The house sit on a corner lot almost a quarter of acres. The lot was purchase before the house was built.

The house is a 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms, former dining rm, a nook, a spaceous living room with fireplace plus a Den (family room-She calls it the TV room). A two-car garage, laundry room, and in-ground POOL. Central AIR and a well she had built later on to conserve water and lower water bill. House is fully alarm (talking alarm).

This house has not been put in the market forsale yet, I just found out. She wants to to move closer to her family. "Maryland"

Anyway I will post pictures tonight of your next dream home! By the way its a great area, I've been to vist her 4-5 times since she had moved.

ASKING $300K and its worth all! Only serious buyer, no time for games!

Attachments

• 10-5-2005-09 (2).jpg
    10-5-2005-09 (2).jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: