jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Kris, in a small tank with LPS and softies my goal would be a light random flow with the smallest profile possible. I would make an external overflow, add a sump and use a scwd on my return as the only flow. As a sumpless setup I would go with the MP10 because of the low profile and it's ability to create a random flow from one point of flow in the tank.
FYI if you left your current flow I am sure everything would be fine ;)

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Kris, in a small tank with LPS and softies my goal would be a light random flow with the smallest profile possible. I would make an external overflow, add a sump and use a scwd on my return as the only flow. As a sumpless setup I would go with the MP10 because of the low profile and it's ability to create a random flow from one point of flow in the tank.

Agreed ...

You downgraded to a 10G already Kris? Wow ... what's next? 3G pico? lol. :tongueani

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
mp10 homie if sumpless. But $200 is steep for a dang pump. I'm planning reefkeeper lite controller with a small rio hooked to it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: