marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I just got a coral shipped to me, once again it was the wrong coral, and I can't place it in my tank. So it's free to whoever wants it but you need to pick it up today.

It's a pretty large size, from what I can see in the bag.

I need to move it as soon as possible because I can't place it in my tank.

Michael

Last edited:

Reef Guy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you want a 2'' piece I can cut you one, it seems from being out of the water for such a long time parts of it are a whitish color. So when ever it heals I can cut u off part its pretty big (about 12 inches tall)

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
BC

I gave it over to Reef Guy so he has it. I kept the yellow one which I can cut a piece off as I really don't know what I'm going to do with it, probably another coral for the sump.

Reef Guy was most of it ok, it looked very large in the bag, did it open up yet.

Michael

Reef Guy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Marrone, Ill find out tonight, I have it so that my lights come on in the night time. It seemed ok its about 1 foot and 8 inches across. It did have parts everywhere that were bleached. I was reading up on it and it says it needs to be places in high current with low light and it needs to be fed. If it doesnt do well in the tank ill try putting it in my fuge.

Reef Guy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I dunno what all this white stuff is...I out him right next to my other gorgonian

g.jpg

gb.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: