Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Price Drop...

- Mag 9.5 950 gph pump.... this is used for not even 1 month... i have a barebottom tank and i need more flow from the return pump... it already has the nylon screws and will be ready to go next week.. $65.00

- 29 gallon all glass aquarium with box. ( i had installed the baffles it did not fit into my stand correctly..) will take $ 20.00 for it or nice sps frags or a frag of a nice cap.... this 29 gallon will be great for a sump... standard 29 gallon tank. 30" length

- 200+ watts pc light fixture. ( 2 fans, 2 bulbs straight pin one actnic one daylight, 3 moonlights and comes with legs and original box.)(size is 37.5" without legs.. i had it on my 29 gallon the the legs reversed) only 5 months old. $70.00

- PRIZM Hob Skimmer - (has a crack were the bottom screw will screw into but the top screw in part is good) $25.00 or will take trade of a nice sps coral ( will fit on a standard 10 gallon tank)

- 30 gallon black stand with grey top. (has pop open door, mint condition..) $30.00

On most of these items best offer is also good...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
i gotta :bump: it up... guys best offer on all this stuff let me no... its gotta go... i need sps frags...

29 gallon is great for a sump since there is some silicone on the glass from the baffles..

lights are in brand new condition.

prizm was cleaned up to brand new condition.. it runs like brand new..

stand is brand new condition.. not one scratch..

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Tonyscoots84 said:
- 200+ watts pc light fixture. ( 2 fans, 2 bulbs straight pin one actnic one daylight, 3 moonlights and comes with legs and original box.)(size is 37.5" without legs.. i had it on my 29 gallon the the legs reversed) only 5 months old. $70.00

Pm Sent and what is your schdule like tomorrow. Can you post a pic, my friend may want it since you can mount it on a 29, he should be able to mount it on the 46 Bow.

Call me before 1:00 am. i should be awake.

LMK

Last edited:

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
hey scoots,
i got a nice purple w/ green polyp mollis cap i can trade for the 29G, but just give me a day or 2 to run some measurements for the new 90. Thanks

samster

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
hey tony where in SI are u located? willin to trade the 29g for a 20 long? i read in a post u wanted to buy a 20g long i can drop if off before class or after? -=P

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: