Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD

For Sale is my hard-to-find 75 gallon Oceanic Tech Series Reef Aquarium with Stand and 20 gallon sump.

I'm moving to California in two weeks, and this aquarium is too large to move with me, so please take a look and make an offer. Move quickly on this if you're serious, please.
DOES NOT INCLUDE Fish, Rock, Coral, or Lighting. (live rock pictured is available separately, let me know)

- Thick Ultra-Clear Starphire glass front.
This makes a huge difference over standard glass and has no distortion or color changes like typical greenish glass.

- Factory-installed reef overflow box, drilled, with bulkhead, flexible hose drainage to sump, and return spouts.

- Oceanic 20gallon sump, perfectly sized so that even if power is lost, it can hold all the overflow box water easily.
Has a heavy glass holder for the display overflow tubing, and an integrated 'fill to this line' sticker for optimal filtering. Has a great bubble trap and prefilter, and plenty of room for a large skimmer, live rock, return pump, media reactor with pump, and various other accessories. A perfectly matching sump for this system and stand.

- Efficient Mag brand return pump, which pumps up through overflow box plumbing and out each side of the top of the overflow for great water circulation.

- Other: sturdy black silicone seals, power supply mounted inside stand, black painted background

- Matching Oceanic Stand. Black laminate over MDF and internal metal posts, with blacked out glass doors. Although the stand matches perfectly in looks and size, note that there is some damage (cosmetic) to the bottom of the stand legs. The MDF legs have absorbed moisture over the years and are "puffed out" places on the inside seams and bottom. It's been like this for a long time, so I would expect it will hold up with no problems, but it's a little ugly inside the doors and on part of the bottom. It's not terrible, but it could be made much better cheaply and easily by anyone with DIY experience. One of the legs has a custom sized 1x4 in place to help take the load off that leg. I assume a previous owner just wanted to make extra sure it was stable. If you're looking for a flawless, perfect stand, this probably isn't it unless you are willing to refurbish a bit. I've discounted the price substantially for this. Also, the magnetic closures on the inside of the doors are a bit rusty and could also be replaced easily to make the door closing mechanism more solid.

- The tank is the key item in this sale, and represents an incredible deal to get a like-new premium aquarium.

Other accessories included: two (great) magnetic algae cleaners, one metal bladed algae remover, glass internal thermometer, one surface thermometer on the sump, and you can have the remainder of my 5-gallon bucket of Oceanic Sea Salt.

Approximate Dimensions (Tank): 18in (short side, depth away from wall) x 36in (long front side, Starphire Glass) x 24.5 (height/depth from top to bottom)

Approximate Dimensions (Stand + Tank + Lighting): 19in (side) x 37in (front) x 63in (height)

Or see Oceanic's site: www.oceanicsystems.com/products/tech-series.php

CASH ONLY. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY (I'm located in Midtown Manhattan/Chelsea). This aquarium and stand are Very Heavy. It will take at least 3 people to move if just carrying it by hand, but recommend furniture or appliance dolly or find someone on uShip.com to move it. Elevator building with loading area for vehicle. Tank and Stand will fit in a medium/large SUV, Van, or Truck (check measurements to be sure) such as uhaul van, but make sure you have strong people to help you move it.

Thanks for looking. I'm available almost anytime for you to visit, and keep in mind this needs to be picked up by the end of next week. Send me a PM, I usually answer immediately.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: