• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our saltwater aquarium community?
    JOIN NOW

jdino

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saturday night driving on Route 59 near Suffern NY I spotted that unmistakable blue glow and steaming windows of a LFS. I almost locked up the brakes and turned in when i realized it was past 8pm so they were closed. My wife did a good job pretending to be disappointed. Sunday I went back out and found the place. Very nice store called Tri State Aquariums 191 Rt 59 in Suffern. I met Will the owner, a nice knowledgeable guy. Its a small store in a strip mall but good quality stock. I bought two frags and will be going back soon.

FYI for NNJ crowd and Rockland people

jdino

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
prices were reasonable not the best not the worst I have seen. Good amount of livestock, corals. He is adding more coral tanks and has his systems separated to avoid contamination and to allow QT. Keep in mind it is a store front in a strip mall so its limited in size.

Zig

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ya i posted this a while back great place super nice and very acomidating. Gray place to stop in to. Tools them they need to advertise

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: