bklynreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
let me know when your ready for me to make another deposit on some new sticks. maybe we can get a AX Club together where we invest with you in some very special frags and we would get first frags when it grows out.
I think this would make a commitment to the store and the members of this club. PIA? Yes. Can it work absolutely! Id invest big time in this especially if we make his display tank our frag garden.

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
At first I didn't like this idea. But now that I think about it I would be in for a special order of sps. Let them grow out and by the time my tank is ready and mature enough and most of all stable my frags would be little colony's. Do it Ralph. AX club coral

AXsignaturecorals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
let me know when your ready for me to make another deposit on some new sticks. maybe we can get a AX Club together where we invest with you in some very special frags and we would get first frags when it grows out.
I think this would make a commitment to the store and the members of this club. PIA? Yes. Can it work absolutely! Id invest big time in this especially if we make his display tank our frag garden.

Ax club.. that has a sweet ring to it.. lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: