dragonwrasse

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a lot of Chaeto, other macro, two kinds of GSP, and brown mushrooms for free. Trades appreciated but not necessary. However, please do not offer to take them just because they're free. Let someone who doesn't already have them have them.

Please note that I've seen what may be acoel flatworms in my fuge. I wouldn't think they would become a problem if you have a decent skimmer and good water flow. There are very few (literally one or two) of them, and I've never seen them on any of my corals, even those in the fuge, but please considered yourself forewarned.

Please PM me if interested. Must pick up in midtown or in NNJ. Thanks.

[ February 28, 2005, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: dragonwrasse ]

dragonwrasse

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Originally posted by Urabggr:
Would you ship some macro to 1241? If so, how much would it cost me? Thanks!
I rather not, but if you really really really need some, I guess I can. I'll just ask you to pay for (priority?) shipping. No survival guarantees, of course.

Urabggr

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be great if you could ship it to me. Just tell me what to do and i'll send you the money. Also, does anyone happen to know why I can't stay logged in? I basically can't login at all. It says I have successfully logged in, but then nothing happens and I stay logged out. The only reason I can post is because it asks for the user name when i create a post. Thanks!

Urabggr

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dragon, I've been trying to reply to your PM, but because I can't loggin, I was unable to. Anyway, I would like mostly chaeto, but a little bit of the other two would be nice as well. As for shipping, I guess you just do it how Bad Coffee explained: put the damp macro in a ziplock bag (maybe like some damp paper towels around the macro to keep it damp or something) and ship it. I read that if you fill the bag with water, it could leak, so that is bad. Would you accept PayPal? If not, I guess I could just mail you the $4 in cash. Again, thanks for being willing to ship!

dragonwrasse

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Originally posted by Urabggr:
Dragon, I've been trying to reply to your PM, but because I can't loggin, I was unable to. Anyway, I would like mostly chaeto, but a little bit of the other two would be nice as well. As for shipping, I guess you just do it how Bad Coffee explained: put the damp macro in a ziplock bag (maybe like some damp paper towels around the macro to keep it damp or something) and ship it. I read that if you fill the bag with water, it could leak, so that is bad. Would you accept PayPal? If not, I guess I could just mail you the $4 in cash. Again, thanks for being willing to ship!
Hey, wasn't able to check this site for a while. My status on Paypal is unverified, so I don't know if I can accept payment. I still need your address, so please figure out why you can't log in.

Urabggr

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, sorry that I haven't been able to reply... this site has been down for me for the past week. Anyway, during that week, a friend of mine contacted me and said he had some extra macro. Sorry for the inconvenience, but thanks anyway!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: