Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Last edited:

Wesley

Clownfish Pimp
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Yea, I bought something from them few months ago and they gave me a $30 certificate. I just couldn't find anything that I really need from their site and it expired. Gonna pass for this since it may expire again before I have something I need to buy from them.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
my bag just shipped and I just received an email with my GC. Just an FYI for anyone who doesn't know, the GC expires 30 days after being issued. So if you want the free salt make sure you have something you need to buy within 30 days.

mrdobie

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you buy 1 bag. They send you a $25 gift certificate. Now you buy another bag for $24.99 and aply the certificate. After tax its $2.15 for the next bag. I wonder how many bags you can get before they relise what people are doing.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
If you buy 1 bag. They send you a $25 gift certificate. Now you buy another bag for $24.99 and aply the certificate. After tax its $2.15 for the next bag. I wonder how many bags you can get before they relise what people are doing.

not sure i want to test it. because it is probably limited to 1 GC per account. So my vote would be you can only get 2.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: