Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazeel55

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
For all you cheap-o and love free **** out. My 90 gallon 3/4 inch glass 36x36x18 tank and stand is free ****With a catch***** the catch is only 2 people can come for tank and you have to take it by hand no suction cups no moved stuff not even a pair of glove bare hands down a flight of stairs. If at any point you stop to rest i will I be outside with a sledge hammer to crack the tank. Since you guys love free **** time to really work for it. Disclaimer the tank weight over 300lbs empty!!!!!
d067e08450b8cbf52370b665c3f91abf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazeel55

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So quiet now I guess nobody wants to work for the free tank. When it was for sale I got the low ball insults offers now it’s free the same people aren’t stepping up. On Friday will close post and setup will go in my shed.

Jazeel55

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Two strong people with suctions. 3 semi-strong people. True be told it can’t be done bare handed I just wanted to see the greed on here or to see someone choke on there own greed

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two strong people with suctions. 3 semi-strong people. True be told it can’t be done bare handed I just wanted to see the greed on here or to see someone choke on there own greed

There's just greed on here. Everyone wants top dollar for their stuff and always want a deal on your stuff.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: