• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

D

DEEPWATER

They are free to someone with a good home for them .I cant say if they are aggressive or not they both have their own tank ,,Buth very healthy and eating .again you must have a well estiablished tank and not cheap on feeding ,they both like to eat :)

Please make sure you knwo what type of fish they are before jumping on free fish ,I will not just let them go to anyone ,they have been with me for 2 years and the damsel came from someone elses tanks ,so they are both hardy fish

Pick up is n brklyn.

Srry no pics ,anyone that has been here will tell you how healthy they are

BTW , i call the yellow tail deisel damsel ,i think he works out at nite :rolleyes:

Really hate to see them go ,but a new year is starting and new thing may be happening

ReeferGoneMad

I Smoke Live Rocks
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey if RD passes id take him . Should have holla at me it would have gave me a reason to come see u. J/k lol but seriously

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I forgot to mention , i need them ASAP please ,,I have to do some rearranging and it will be easier to ahve the tanks empty :)

Ronen

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
Hey Ronen, are both still available? or is it just the damsel? PLMK.. if both, i can swing by today...

I know randy is taking the cardinal ,,,the damsel wasw spoken for ,so ill give him a chance to get down ,othe wise slama call for the damsel yesterday .just have to have them out by the weekend ,i need to redo my selling tanks and it will be easier and faster if i dont ave to set a bucket with heaters and pump .

If anything falls thru ,you are the next on the list :D

Happy Holidays

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
Update

randy will not be able to pick by the weekend ,,

Slama was next in line via he was here the same day i posted ,If he doesnt want or cant pick them up by this weekend ,then it will go to the one that can get here and take them ,

Ronen

Happy new year

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.4%
166   1   0
THank you slama for taking the fish ,,,Randy ,slama had a gfreat idea ,,since you owe hime a visit to see his tank ,he will hold the cardinal for you till you get their :D

Burtus the cardinal is verry verry happy knowing that he is going to be a prattreef fish :D

Happy new year

Ronen

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: