BIG L A

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
This was Noels sons BDay gift and you can say it was mine too... LoL The stories behind these pics are to funny...

scan0072_edited-3.jpg

Its cool that our kids know each other...

scan0071_edited-3.jpg

Ill let some comments come in before I tell ya what was going on...

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
lmao ur guys are holding on so tight ur knuckles are white! hahahaha

BIG L A

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Harry your son is fearless, until he got to the top... LoL, but that kid was willing to get on all rides with no problem...

OzoneParkGuy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.... I'M CRYING OVA HERE JUST LOOKING AT THE PICS AGAIN!!

I dont recall even taking a breath once when I was on Nitro!! Guess that's why i was so red!!!! Heart must of stopped!!! LOL!! Had a blast...!!

BIG L A

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.... I'M CRYING OVA HERE JUST LOOKING AT THE PICS AGAIN!!

I dont recall even taking a breath once when I was on Nitro!! Guess that's why i was so red!!!! Heart must of stopped!!! LOL!! Had a blast...!!
Noel foregot to add how he was threatining me the whole time... LMAO

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Superman was the 1st thing I went on as soon as I walked in..I HATE that ride..it was going so fast I almost lost my contacts several times I hadda keep my eyes closed otherwise I woulda been walkin around blind all day. LOL I think el toro was the one I liked the best out of all the coasters cuz it wasn't too crazy,that kinda ka crap F'd my head up BAD. Ruined my whole damn day I was ready to go home after that. I had a migrane for 2 days.

I like water parks. Water country USA out in VA is a sick spot..that's a great place to take the kids..ROAD TRIP? Summer 2011?? It's part of bush gardens you do the weekend pass and go to both. Who's wit meeee?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: