Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Nice up grade!!new skimmer will make a world of a difference compare to the piece of poop Coral life. Ps nice sump!

I'm sure the tang will be much happier in this tank in no time.

I'm not a plumber or an expert at plumbing but I think the check valve goes Before the "y" fitting not after, that way when all the flow comes back down it stops it.(right noe I think it would only stop one return line.

Also I think you can loose the ball valves ..
Any one can correct me if I'm wrong I don't get offended :)

Other than that I'm jealous of your LEDs lol :p

Good luck with the new set up!

doma25

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the compliments and suggestions... i understand your pipe work comments but so far it seems ok... i am back at school now 3 hours away from home and my dad took the responsibilty of taking care of the tank! So we will see how it goes.. god speed!

doma25

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
update on pics!

some updates comments!!

Attachments

• DSC00014.jpg
    DSC00014.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC00004.jpg
    DSC00004.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC00017.jpg
    DSC00017.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC00007.jpg
    DSC00007.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC00005.jpg
    DSC00005.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 101

doma25

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks! I was lucky that this power outage was in the summer, and my house stays cool. If it was in the winter it would have been much scarier due to the fact that the water temp would drop down so drastically. My water temp never dropped below 72 during the power outage. I had the bubblers in, and did not lose one thing!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: