Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have an acrylic 55 gallon tank and stand. Also has an amiricle sump (actually a wet/dry without the bioballs), an eheim return pump, black acrylic "hood", and a chiller which needs to be serviced.

I am willing to trade or sell for the above, and I would be willing to sell/trade the amiricle wet/dry or the chiller seperately.

Make me an offer, if I get rid of the tank soon my wife will be a very happy woman.

The tank has some scratches, but they can be addressed. I will take some pictures soon. The tank just needs a major cleaning, when I last used it I did not notice any major scratches. (I used it last about 3 or 4 years ago, then I upgraded to a 180 gallon)

-Alfred
917-287-5512

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have spoken to alfredo about buying his tank.

I really don't need his wetdry or chiller. if anyone was just looking for one we coulkd share the costs. aldredo says he is not exactly sure about what model it is, but I remember him saying it has three layers of screen and a spinny spray bar.

alf doesn't beleive me, but I think the reason his wife wants to clean out the guest room is because she is hoping to have a visitor soon if you know what I mean.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
We dont want kids for at least another 3 and a half years. (Too much traveling still to be done) If you saw what used to be my home office, you would understand. A big pile of junk in the center and a big mess.

We got a new futon in the guest room, and no one can stay there because of the mess. ;)

I also have my old sump which could be fixed up and would work out great for someone!
(Which is sitting in the middle of that same room!)

-Alfred

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
that's cool that you trust your wife and all. I know it works for some people

I just don't get how people can base a lasting relationship on trust. if you ask me it sounds doomed from the get go. :rolleyes:

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
i seriously want it, but can't really afford it.

no one is interested in a sump, wet dry or a broken chiller?

do you even know what is wrong with it?

Afredo would you be interested in giving me a good deal for the tank and stand and all that jazz if I found buyers for all the stuff and packed it and shipped it so you wouldn't have to worry about it?

thanks frado :D

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The chiller isn't broken, I was away on vacation and it got REAL hot in my living room. Apparently it just needs a cleaning and/or freon.

It is a 1/4 HP chiller (I believe, I will have to check it again) with a built in thermostat. I am willing to let it go for $200 as-is. I cant imagine it costing more than $100 to clean and add freon.

-Alfred

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Someone was going to pass by for the tank, stand and sump and cancelled after I pulled everything out of the room. :( Was called yesterday, they do not have room for it in their home, so everything is still available.

I am willing to give it up for a real good price. I just need to make room.

-Alfred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: