• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

philzaga

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a complete nano cube setup that I have had for about 1.5 years. It is an awesome little setup that is great for coral and fish. I have had numerous LPS, fish, and even a clam in this tank and they all thrived wonderfully. Unfortunately, I am not home very often nowadays and can’t take care of the tank as well as I should so here I am posting it up for sale. I prefer selling the setup as a whole and will only consider parting out if that doesn’t work out. This is a great setup for small rooms or offices. Here’s a list of what’s included along with prices that are half of retail:

SETUP:
18 gallon acrylic nano cube - $60
Black/mirror finish stand - $50
175w ARO ballast w/ 20k bulb (6 months of use) - $80
50/50 power compact custom built into the reflector - $20
Emperor 280 Bio-wheel filtration system (Hang on back) - $20
Aquaclear 50 Powerhead - $20
Heater - $10
30lbs or more of live rock – $100
30lbs of live sand - $20

FISH:
Maroon clown
Blue demsel
3-stripe demsel
4-stripe demsel
CORAL:
Green Trumpet polyps
OTHER:
6 months or more worth of Tetramarine saltwater fishflakes
Half a bottle of Kick-Ich used in another tank
Full bottle of Kent Liquid calcium
Small Emperor Hang on Back bio-wheel filter from a previous nanotank
ALL FREE with purchase of entire setup

TOTAL: $380
E-mail: [email protected]
AIM: philzaga tm

Here are some pics:
000_0381.jpg

000_0382.jpg

000_0383.jpg

000_0384.jpg

000_0385.jpg

000_0386.jpg

000_0387.jpg

000_0388.jpg

000_0389.jpg

Last edited:

philzaga

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd rather sell together but I'll definitely let you know if I decide to part out. Thanks for looking.

-Phil

Edit: OK so NYreefnoob wants the entire canopy and lighting scheme and underworld wants the tank. Thats $120 and $60. If I can find a buyer for all of the items or if I make my goal of at least $300, I will part out. I'll keep this thread posted. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

philzaga

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The stand is 12"W x 12"D x 24"H. You can always cut a board to the width and depth of your tank and lay it on the stand so that it takes the stress off the tank. I just put mine on top of the stand without a board though and it held up fine. My tank is 16"W x 12"D x 24"H. Also, if you take the canopy, lights, and stand, then I will part out because I also already have a potential buyer for the rocks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: