Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have over 100lbs (close to 120lbs) of live rocks. I've had these rocks for 3 years now, they've been in my fowlr for the past year. I broke down the tank tonight to make space, so i don't need the rocks any more. I have them in a 32Gal bin with a pump running now.
I'd like to sell them for $2.00 per pound or $150.00 for the lot.
I also have about 20lb of rubble and coral skeleton rocks which i'll sell for $20

Pickup is in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. PM me if your interested.

Thanks

img_1280.jpg

img_1283.jpg

Last edited:

premilove

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
since you broke the tank down, what are you doing with the light fixture? if you are selling it, tell me more about it pls?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
All PM Replied. The rocks will be sold upon first come first serve.

since you broke the tank down, what are you doing with the light fixture? if you are selling it, tell me more about it pls?

Yes the fixture is forsale too. I was going to post the left over equipment in a couple of days.
Here is the spec of the lighting:
It's a custom sealife 36" 2 X 96Watt Compact PC (square bulb) with 3 white lunar lights. I would like to sell the fixture for $50. This will also include 3 extra bulbs (2 Daylight and 1 Actnic)

I will also have the refugium for sale the dimensions are 22"Lx13"Wx18"H. I'll have pics up later tonight once I take it out.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: