Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJSQETCH

The Great guy at justphish gave me two rocks of green ricordia...great looking pieces...I only wanted a few becuase it will be the centerpiece of my tank...does anyone want to trade for one of the rocks? im looking for ricordias of other colors...red, blue, orange, or green. I mite also consider if you have several of different bunch of mushroom polyps to trade (no green strip,red, blue, or green). Looking for those mushrooms that grow big like those elephant ear ones and those that are very frilly

David

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JP is a great guy. You might have originally found him from the post I put up a few weeks back.
I think he has good stuff at great prices and what's more he is an honest guy. Cant beat any of that!
Lets make sure JP is known around NY because he deserves a great reputation as far as I'm concerned.

David

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no takers yet? how bout the colony for $25....or 20 if you give me one mushroom polyp?

[ March 19, 2003, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: DJSQETCH ]

S

stealyourhouse

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jim,

I'd trade you for it, but the only Mushrooms I got are red ones. JP gave me two zooanthid rocks with my order. Would you be interested in trading for one of those?

Marc

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
marc u got mail...which zoos did you get by the way?

[ March 19, 2003, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: DJSQETCH ]

D

DJSQETCH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rik Rok is already promised to amatuereefeer...thanks for looking everyone...ill frag some to give people in the future

[ March 20, 2003, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: DJSQETCH ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: