Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
I'm getting ready to place an order with petsolutions.com to order some Fish & Inverts. Just to order (2) fish a $30 charge for shipping. Free Shipping for an order of $199 and over.

If I can a few more looking to order, I would place this order by Wednesday, to have Thursday delivery. Whomever, orders in the GB, must come to the Bronx the same day of delivery. Go to this link below to see what you want to order, and provide me with the item# http://www.petsolutions.com/Live+Specials+Promotions-C-40001980-C-.aspx
Free Shipping Sale

Free ground shipping is only available for orders shipping within the 48 contiguous United States. Additional charges apply to Actual Freight Items (that have this symbol
freight.gif
in the shopping cart) or orders shipped to PO Boxes and will be listed in the shopping cart if applicable. Not valid on previous orders.
*Free Live shipping does not include live rock.
For a limited time there will be a free shipping sale for all Live Deliveries orders $199 and over. Live rock is excluded from this free shipping sale due to weight.
If an order is placed that contains Saltwater Items (Saltwater

Live Items are shipped UPS Next Day for Tuesday - Friday deliveries. Delivery is only available within the 48 contiguous states. Priority Shipping ensures delivery by 10:30 or by Noon, depending on delivery area where available. For more information on Priority Shipping, please call UPS at 800.PICK.UPS or visit www.ups.com. A signature is required for delivery. Shipping to a business address is the most reliable means of timely delivery. Please include the company's name and attention: ?your name? when having your package delivered to a business.

Order Deadline
Day OrderedDay Order ShipsMonday before 10:30am ESTMondayTuesday before 10:30am ESTTuesdayWednesday before 10:30am ESTWednesdayThursday before 10:30am ESTThursdayThursday after 10:30am ESTMondayFridayMondaySaturdayMondaySundayMonday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: