Status
Not open for further replies.

Long-Island-Mike

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hi,

My name is Mike, I am new to the site. I have always had SW Fish only tanks. I have just ventured into the reef end of the Hobby not long ago. I have a 92 corner and a 150, both set up for reef. I have been working on the 92 and loving it. I wanted to share something with you all. I have recently found a local fish/reef store called GC fish and reef. Its located here on Long Island in Centereach. I was told about it from a couple of members of another site I belong to. They always had great things to say (very clean, very nice people and the stock is top notch) I have been to a bunch of fish/reef stores that had a bunch of the same old stuff and the help had no personality. Well I tell you what, this store is nun of that, Its a Great place to not only find Great fish and coral, but a great place to make friends. I have been stocking up my tanks with some great stuff and the prices can't be beat. I know this sounds like I am trying to sell something, but that's not the case. Its just that its hard to find stores now a days with the homey type of feeling and a great product and a even better price.

I usually don't do things Like this, its just that They have helped me so much, I wanted to share this with you all. They always take the time out to explain things to you. They even gave my daughters large vinyl fish stickers they were using on the signs outside. They seen how my daughters were loving the big fish, and passed the over to them. What else can I say, who would do that?

Thank you all for reading my post and for all the help you all have been giving me as well.

LI MIke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: