saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
So my new england team didnt pull it off , but i have great respect for the giants and wanna congratulate all the giant fans out here for being the greater team and doing what had to be done to get the win on the only sunday that realy matters! Go giants , till we meet again........ Enjoy the parade everyone.:)

jbjints

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That was vintage Eli on that last drive. What a grab by Mario and what makes his catch similar to David Tyree's back in 07/08 is that the one knock on Mario is that he has trouble keeping his feet in bounds or like the pro's say "knowing at all times where the sideline is".......ironically on that play he kept his feet in bounds with two Pats draped all over him.

I think I blew my voice box out screaming and my throat is killing me but that win is well worth the pain =).

Big Blue !!

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
  • The only thing better than winning a championship is beating a team from Boston to do it.
  • As to all the geniuses who beat up Eli for saying that he is an elite QB, how do you like him now?
  • Rex Ryan said that he was going to the Super Bowl - I hope he got good seats!!!!!!!!!!!!

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That was vintage Eli on that last drive. What a grab by Mario and what makes his catch similar to David Tyree's back in 07/08 is that the one knock on Mario is that he has trouble keeping his feet in bounds or like the pro's say "knowing at all times where the sideline is".......ironically on that play he kept his feet in bounds with two Pats draped all over him.

I think I blew my voice box out screaming and my throat is killing me but that win is well worth the pain =).

Big Blue !!

The big difference between the Tyree catch and last night is that in 08 Eli just chucked it up, last night he precisely threaded the need to put the ball exactly where it needed to be.

I won't be able to use my voice for a week!!!

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  • As to all the geniuses who beat up Eli for saying that he is an elite QB, how do you like him now?

How about his answer to that question last night? Classic!!

tells reporter,"I leave that up to you folks in the media to debate, all I know is that tonight I'm a world champion.

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
1ea691e8b9386203060f6a70670039de.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: