KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Not sure what is going on with this Goniopora. I've had it for a couple of months and it's never extended it's polyps more than 1/2 inch.
It's placed up near the top of the rocks and is in medium flow.

Does this look like the beginning of a brown jelly infection?
If so, is there anything I can do for it?
..or any other thoughts on it?
P8190066.jpg

PIOTR

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Gonipora in reef tank-no.no.no. Needs special '' unknown care''. Needs BIG astablishd tank posibly 4/5 years old and still- GOOD LUCK. Very good chance it will die in one year.

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
i had my green Alveopora for 1+ years, it's growing ever since i got it. also have a couple pink eye ones and a pink gonipora recently. all doing well. i kept mind in middle with low/medium flow under T5. not too clean water condition would help

Bikinisalt

Always Overfeeding
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I kinda agree with alfani on this one with the water conditions. I will admit I am not the greatest with water changes, sometimes I even go 3 weeks to a month without one. I have 2 Gonioporas and both seem to be doing fine. I have had them for about 8 months now and bought them from Absolutely Fish in NJ and the guy even told me they are hard to keep, but I liked them and bought them anyway. I have them set mid way in the tank with medium water flow and under 2- 175W MH and 2-65W 460 actinics.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: