Status
Not open for further replies.

Pagodazoa

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Selling purple sea whip, yellow gorgonians and orange with white polyps gorgonian. $20 ea

Attachments

• 4D7A3C1B-97D9-42E0-A304-AC37E524B01D.jpeg
    4D7A3C1B-97D9-42E0-A304-AC37E524B01D.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 108
  • 1F145ED3-963C-425A-A3E9-0C1E41CFD977.jpeg
    1F145ED3-963C-425A-A3E9-0C1E41CFD977.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 107
  • A33B63BB-C28E-45DC-BA57-15C5208B3B96.jpeg
    A33B63BB-C28E-45DC-BA57-15C5208B3B96.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 100

Pagodazoa

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
just fwiw, everything you are selling other than the purple whip is NPS (aka: best of luck if it survives long term).
Thanks for the info, they’ve been doing fine in my tank and I’ve been throwing in phyco pure. Selling them for half retail price so it’s a steal

lovefish77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
"Thanks for the info, they’ve been doing fine in my tank and I’ve been throwing in phyco pure. Selling them for half retail price so it’s a steal "
Just saying this for the benefit of everyone, i got them and they keep dying bit by bit, how long have you had them? That is the key, i don't think a small tank like yours can handle a lot of nutrients. It is surviving vs thriving really. In one year ore more they will shrivel up to nothing, plus they need a ton of flow to get rid of accumulation of algae on its tissue. NPS gorgonians are not keepers long term, not even in david saxby's tank. They are pretty and that is what attracts people to them...that is the problem. Just mentioning this for people who don't know much about gorgs.

Pagodazoa

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
We
"Thanks for the info, they’ve been doing fine in my tank and I’ve been throwing in phyco pure. Selling them for half retail price so it’s a steal "
Just saying this for the benefit of everyone, i got them and they keep dying bit by bit, how long have you had them? That is the key, i don't think a small tank like yours can handle a lot of nutrients. It is surviving vs thriving really. In one year ore more they will shrivel up to nothing, plus they need a ton of flow to get rid of accumulation of algae on its tissue. NPS gorgonians are not keepers long term, not even in david saxby's tank. They are pretty and that is what attracts people to them...that is the problem. Just mentioning this for people who don't know much about gorgs.
Well it seems like your trying to kill my sale thread which is fine. Some corals, inverts and sea fans are harder to keep then others. I’d be happy to spend $20 and get a year out of most stuff with how this hobby goes sometimes.

lovefish77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
not really killing at all, just informing people here. "Is it a photosynthetic gorg" is the first question informed reefers will ask. Any gorgs with tan or brown polyps are photo synthetic, anything else is NPS. I learnt the hard way that is why i am saying. Plus it is not killing your thread at all, you said you are selling for 1/2 the price, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: