pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Anyone looking for a green cap?

I have two so I'm selling one. It's about 4" in diameter and it's fully encrusted on a nice piece of LR that is flat and long so that the LR portion can be epoxied onto your rockwork and will place the cap so that it is extending out. Lol, the piece of rock is worth more to me than the cap ! :tongue1:

Cap is olive green (not neon) and it has a whitish, hinting towards puple rim but I would say more whitish. I originally got the two fingernail size pieces from Ray (rebels) (where has he been?). They grew into these nice pieces after about a year.

Looking for $25 and will bring to swap.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
pecan2phat said:
Anyone looking for a green cap?

I have two so I'm selling one. It's about 4" in diameter and it's fully encrusted on a nice piece of LR that is flat and long so that the LR portion can be epoxied onto your rockwork and will place the cap so that it is extending out. Lol, the piece of rock is worth more to me than the cap ! :tongue1:

Cap is olive green (not neon) and it has a whitish, hinting towards puple rim but I would say more whitish. I originally got the two fingernail size pieces from Ray (rebels) (where has he been?). They grew into these nice pieces after about a year.

Looking for $25 and will bring to swap.
i'll take it

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Dace,

Here's a pic of the Cap:

DSC01074.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: