Rating - 100%
103   0   0
green zoa update

hi guys ive been havin a little issue with the green polys ,my ? is what is the best way to remove them. the problem is i dont have no more soace on my rocks cuz of them and they are stingin my sps . i want to take them out as fast as possible , i know i have to pull the rock out which i dont want to but i have no choice, oh if any one wants to help me out pls shoot me a pm thanks ,

so yesterday i started to remove the polys with a hammer and a flat head, it took me 2hrs to remove it all, i made the only mess and here is the pics.

Attachments

• IMAG0156.jpg
    IMAG0156.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 278
  • IMAG0158.jpg
    IMAG0158.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 217
  • IMAG0159.jpg
    IMAG0159.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 212
  • IMAG0157.jpg
    IMAG0157.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 271
  • IMAG0160.jpg
    IMAG0160.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
yea:givebeer: the only thing was to put my rocks back the way i had it, i had to look at the before pics several times. today im goin to start to place my frags on the rocks, i have alot on my sand bed. i was a little nervous about my wrasse but he was not botherd .

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
i didnt have a coral clipper or a razor blade so i used the hammer and a flat head, when removin these type of polys u have to remove them from the base so i ripped the rock under them. what i did was where ever they were at i would put the flat head screwdriver and chip under them. after all that i rinsed the rock with new saltwater in a bucket but i would be holdin the rock not lettin it go inside just incase the bucket has slime

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: