• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We should make sure he has a pretty large selcetion in before we all make a road trip shoudlnt we?

Or let him know about it so he can make sure he has stuff in

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I'll go whenever you guys decide. Next Sunday sounds good, but I agree with wedfr. We should make sure that he has a large selection in and available when we go. So I am willing to wait for the most opportune moment.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Anyone been to Just Phish new place yet? I've gotten some good stuff from him in the past and his prices are very good. Now since he has a store maybe you can actually reach him, it was very hard before. I would go in for a group buy from his place as he has a good selections of thing.

N

NYAQUARIA

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm off on Sunday. But,I can come in after 2:00 for u guys if that's the day that you choose.. Let me know at least a week ahead of time. So I can plan for it and order in what you are all looking for. BTW I just got in a great shipment of Solomon Island corals. NICE STUFF!!! very unique SPS and LPS.

Thanx,
Sal

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I can't make this sunday. I'm down for next sunday. I think 1 more week will give most of us time to free up our schedule.
It's up to the group though...whatever is best for you guys.....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: