jdino

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
God Bless All those brave Men and Women that have served, currently serve, and those that will in the future. We are all grateful. Thank you Veterans

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
To my fellow Veterans, don't forget to celebrate and remember the "good" times while serving.

http://freebies.about.com/od/freefood/tp/veterans-day-free-meals.htm

I go out with my family every year to celebrate and be around other Vets. Nice to say hello and get some stories from others.
27101_391496473845_3430958_n.jpg

After 6 month deployment on the BIG NASTY (USS NASSAU LHA-4), first one off the ship to greet my baby boy. He was delivered the following the week after my ship deployed! Post your photos!

Last edited:

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
My one true regret, never served. My father served and never speaks a word of it. I brought up doing rotc thing when i was in highschool. The recruiter called once, got an earful, never called again

Well, thank you for starting the thread. Nice to see people giving a crap. Too many youngsters(and some old) treat it as just another day.

Even though you haven't served in the military you are CIVIL service-a pretty thankless one at that so you get it.

Thank you or what you do for your community you serve.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
To my fellow Veterans, don't forget to celebrate and remember the "good" times while serving.

http://freebies.about.com/od/freefood/tp/veterans-day-free-meals.htm

I go out with my family every year to celebrate and be around other Vets. Nice to say hello and get some stories from others.
27101_391496473845_3430958_n.jpg

After 6 month deployment on the BIG NASTY (USS NASSAU LHA-4), first one off the ship to greet my baby boy. He was delivered the following the week after my ship deployed! Post your photos!

that must have been very tough on you and the family, makes for a nice story now though and one hell of a picture!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: