tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I found this some how surfing the net and was wondering if anyone has used it and how it worked.. coral rx coral dip. http://www.coralrx.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=12
Thats a link to it..
I would also like to know what everyone is using and what works.. Cause use revive and I think it works, but I onlyy started dipping my SPS's about a few months ago cause someone said I was nuts not too... But now I found flat worms and treated the tank 2 times and Im hoping they are all gone (I used flatworm exit).. Please let me know...

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yeah they are claiming it kills like all the different coral pests with one thing to dip with I don't know the price of this stuff yet I did get that far yet...

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
do you think revive kills all the same pests? cause I am using it right now and I dont know if I should switch!! I am going to dip everything into flatworm exit thats for sure...

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
lol yeah it does kind of have a nice smell to it..lol I guess Ill stick with what I have and and just add the flatworm exit to another bucket and dip it in there for a few...

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I make a gal of fresh saltwater and what it calls for of revive for that gal( I think its a cap full per gal but read the label to make sure) I swish it around in that for about 10 seconds and then swish it around in a gal of fresh saltwater and then I let it rest til I find its spot in the tank but now I am going to make a gal of flatworm exit in the 3rd bucket and let it rest in there for a few min and then put it back in the fresh water just to refresh it and then put it in the tank..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: