loneracer05

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
hey guys i could use some help. i want to get a blue spot jawfish. they like to dig under rocks but my rocks sit ontop of my sand. theres about 3 inches of sand give or take. id like to support the rock structure with out disturbing the sand bed as much as possible keep in mind the jawfish will need to be able to dig under the rocks so egg crate is kinda out. pics will be up once i get this sorted out :).... o yeah theres about 65 lbs of rock and its a 55 gal tank

loneracer05

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
yeah ive seen them dig... im looking for some kind of structure under the sand to support the rock work ...so far im thinking 3 in pvc slid under the rock but even that im worried about. mabe some stacks of egg crate or something?

loneracer05

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
im not to worried about cost as long as its with in reason i can spare the money for pvc and or egg crate. i just dont want the rocks to fall and hurt anything or worse :(..if i hafta push the rocks down i will but im tryn to explore my other options first

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: