Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hey guys,
Finally I was able to pick up flatworm exit from the lfs. I have a 95 gallon tank with 20 gallon sump. How much of a water change should I do after the treatment. I have about 30-35 gallons of saltwater made up so far. do I need to make more before I start the treatment?

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Take all carbon out..
Do the treatment. (Follow Directions)
Then Run the carbon
Then water change if you need to.

Just be advised that Carbon should be run through a reactor after a FW treatment. You need to make sure that you are getting good flow through the bag. Just putting the bag in the sump may not work!!

Just some advice, don't want to see you poison your tank.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I run a filter/drip tray with a filter pad and put the carbon bag under the hose for the drain. So it flows thru the bag. I dont have a carbon reactor. Can I buy a tlf and use carbon instead of gfo or phosban?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
What a pita... These little fockers are everywhere... My filter sock was covered.. 2nd treatment will follow next week. I did a 25 gallon water change. Next week I will do the same thing. Is ot necessary to do a water change in the next couple days or will i be good till next saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: