evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'm in a position where your co-workers make or break the experience of "working". Anyone else dealing with worthless co-workers? No help what-so-ever and complaining upwards does nothing!

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Try working with an alcoholic boss who lets your co workers drink to justify his drinking.
All would be ok if things went as planned but when it's a s*** show every day it's another story.
Tired of cleaning up the mess so my last day is Wednesday.

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
Try working with an alcoholic boss who lets your co workers drink to justify his drinking.
All would be ok if things went as planned but when it's a s*** show every day it's another story.
Tired of cleaning up the mess so my last day is Wednesday.

That's genius. I should make my employees drink so I can become an alcoholic. Make work more bearable.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
You guys worked at some sh*tty places. I used to be in the Navy (5 years), which became family and worked hard for each other, as well as a company called KPMG, where there was no room for huge slackers like that.

Got to this job and though workload is 100x better. I am working with people who act like their 18 and have no clue what professionalism or work ethics are!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: