yiliyang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I would assume you just want to move the shroom, to a friend's tank maybe. I suggest using a plastic tooth pick. I have these toothpicks with a piece of dental floss at one end. Use the pick end to gently pry the coral off the rock, you have minimum chance of injuring it. Put the coral then on top of a rubble in a calm area and it will mount on the rubble in 2 days.

Good luck.

Yili

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I suggest using a plastic tooth pick. I have these toothpicks with a piece of dental floss at one end. Use the pick end to gently pry the coral off the rock, you have minimum chance of injuring it.

Great idea!

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
good idea, i will give it a shot

actually no, the rock it's in in front center of my tank and it's going too big so i just want it remove so i can put other things there, triple red zoas

I would assume you just want to move the shroom, to a friend's tank maybe. I suggest using a plastic tooth pick. I have these toothpicks with a piece of dental floss at one end. Use the pick end to gently pry the coral off the rock, you have minimum chance of injuring it. Put the coral then on top of a rubble in a calm area and it will mount on the rubble in 2 days.

Good luck.

Yili

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: