Vanilla

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Im looking at getting a tank in my apartment and just wondering how they get delivered in the city? Seems like it would be hard to do.

Im looking at a Waterbox 50.3 or something around that size. Any advice would be helpful!

DanD10514

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Im looking at getting a tank in my apartment and just wondering how they get delivered in the city? Seems like it would be hard to do.

Im looking at a Waterbox 50.3 or something around that size. Any advice would be helpful!
I own a delivery company based in Manhattan. If you need help with this please reach out and I can discuss the details with you. Thank you.

Melt

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Waterbox have free delivery and if you want it inside it’s like $150 extra. Don’t quote me on that but go the they site. That size tank is small so you can get it drop off. I’m waiting to order a 150 and it’s free shipping

Vanilla

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox have free delivery and if you want it inside it’s like $150 extra. Don’t quote me on that but go the they site. That size tank is small so you can get it drop off. I’m waiting to order a 150 and it’s free shipping
Thanks for the info!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: