ZZROCOOL

BIG ROCK SMALL FISH
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
3 tangs in a 50 gallon might be pushing it, you'd probably want 5 or 6 to make sure they can school comfortably. If you have only three than two of them might pair up making for a third wheel tang and that would be awkward for all tangs involved.

NOW THATS BAD ADVICE!

scunfcu

Reefer
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Its have been two weeks, my two tangs are doing ok together. They'll fight once in awhile. The two small Red Skunk cleaner shrimp have been great cleaning the Power Brown Tang, he no longer have any white spots or shows any sign of ick. All my other fish have no problems, so I hope there are no ick problem in my tank. Only problem is PB Tang only eats algae that I buy or graze on the rocks. He won't eat flakes.

Zizzer

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should have at least one tang per 15 gallons. Tangs are active social creatures who appreciate the company of others so you should have about 5 tangs in a 75, preferably more. If you have too few they will establish a hierarchy and pick on each other.
I asked Google what type of tangs can go in a 75 gallon and the top response was this sarcastic joke. Lol. Stupid Google. Well Coralite, Google thinks you have the best answer on this topic so, does this include all tangs. I'm sure it does. I don't know why I'm asking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230929-202020_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230929-202020_Chrome.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: