T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
if anyone would like to talk to me about anything I would really like if they would email me.
1. I don't do drugs (ever)
2. I cactually am exepting of all cultures, one of my friends is from iran and his father works for the UN. I easaly got past him being part of the axis of evil.
3. you muight not get everthing I say, but I am one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I open doors and say thank you when opthers do.

You might have me figured completly wrong, wouldn't you rather actually talk to me about it than give me a low rating. I don't mind having a low rating as long as I know if somone has a problem with me as long as they let me know I offened them.

SoS

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally posted by The Great Rupert:
if anyone would like to talk to me about anything I would really like if they would email me.
1. I don't do drugs (ever)
2. I cactually am exepting of all cultures, one of my friends is from iran and his father works for the UN. I easaly got past him being part of the axis of evil.
3. you muight not get everthing I say, but I am one of the nicest people you will ever meet. I open doors and say thank you when opthers do.

You might have me figured completly wrong, wouldn't you rather actually talk to me about it than give me a low rating. I don't mind having a low rating as long as I know if somone has a problem with me as long as they let me know I offened them.
Trying to figure out who gave you a bum rating huh?
kissing.gif

PS: Wasn't me
thumb.gif

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to hire whatever PR firm trent lott uses.

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL I donno, but I counted 14 bad uses of punctuation and gramereicakal errors in your reply. I am not the greatest in this department either, but at least I capitalize myself
and for the attention of others, you don't make much sense on a regular basis, or are so scatterbrained that it makes sense to you when thinking of obscure referances that we can not conceptualize..... :rolleyes:
Just an observation
banghead.gif

PS: I voted 4 a long time ago cause ya got me in a pickle with a LFS saying some stuff about Reefsplendor, but thats water under the bridge and I haven't had any subsequent phone calls. ;)
ttyl goofert ! :D

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I did was ask them to carry the same rock you got me. which thank god they do now. for the same price.

People say I am a racist, but they discriminate against me because I am mentaly ill. Sunday night I went to sleep and I was woken up and it said 6 on the clock. I had figured it was monday night. Then I found out it was tuesday morning.

Bottom line, um, I forgot. People probably don't realize how much of a pinko leftist anti-racist I am. I will never watch what I say or say somthing to make others happy. I will only say things that aren't true to get people to laugh or sleep with me.

It's so lame that somone would give me a low rating and not own up to it. I can't think of anyone I don't like right now, but I'm sure if there was somone I didn't like I would let everyone know about it. Oh wait, my PR firm told me that I don't like osama bin laden, saddam hussan, the french, and joe millionaire. it has been said that I am scared of "colored" people, but I had a bad expiriance as a youth at the big apple circus.
Clown.jpg

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
House/Rupert:

Straying off of the topic at hand is a quick way to get a bad rating. Rupert- take a look at several of the posts you have made in the past month and I could see how some could get offended or at the least annoyed that you replied to a "serious" topic with some "off colored" humor.

Just a friendly suggestion.

BTW: I strayed off topic because the question was asked. Something that could help improve this board is to add other discussion groups that may or may not have to do with reef keeping but are interesting to locals to the New York/New Jersey area. Hey, if we share reefkeeping as a hobby, chances are we share other interests as well. (In general, people that spend thousands of dollars on a fish tank have a hard time finding people of like mind.)

Perhaps a few more discussion areas dealing with travel, scuba diving, coral/fish diseases, general forsale/trade discussion boards, etc. (Hey, I have some comic books, baseball cards, etc. I would trade for a good Calcium Reactor!- As an example)

Just some stray thoughts...

-Alfred

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I know I can go off topic a bit :cool: but I kinda put up that picture as a coded apology.

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame35.html

recently the site has been watered down, but I think it is of interest to anone who goes to forums.

if anyone wants to talk more about talking off topic or the ichnology of net warriors let's start a new thread.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: