jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
nothing is happening here now, go back to studying so you can buy a huge reef tank someday and have a school of sohals that you can swim with :P

p.s if you respond to this I will not answer as I do not want to distract you from studying, so quit your browser NOW, MR will be here in the morning for you :)

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Studying is the worst- I'm studying for the CFA and let me tell you I would rather go back a couple of years and study for finals in college! My recommendation this late at night- have a 'study beer' and relax (always worked for me!)

spykes

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
i studied my ass off, but i take 30 min breaks to look at my reef, i cannot stress enough now addicting it is to see polyps comming out of my SPS, then i would go back ands tudy my human anatomy and physiology, i cant study etheir, that is why i go to the library.

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Man i am so lucky that i dont have exams, the last exam i took was my high school leaving exam which was 15 years ago. Even now i hate to think about it.
My brain hasnt really been used since

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: