xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
Ever wonder what your pets are doing while you aren't home?? Well I have a camera in my living room so I decided to check on her while I was at the airport waiting for my flight home this is what I saw:

feel free to share any of your pics :) :dog:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Lmao. My old tenant used to say you can hear my dog playing with her toys during the day. One day I watched her from the back window and she would grab a toy and toss it in the air and play catch with it. Once she missed the catch she ditched that toy and grabbed another. She did this about 4-5 times in 10-15mins..

xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
Lmao. My old tenant used to say you can hear my dog playing with her toys during the day. One day I watched her from the back window and she would grab a toy and toss it in the air and play catch with it. Once she missed the catch she ditched that toy and grabbed another. She did this about 4-5 times in 10-15mins..

yea my dog does that too and goes into the kids bedroom and takes those pillow pet things and plays with it... so funny!! and forget about leaving my door open the girl downstairs has 3 dogs so if we leave our doors open the dogs end up either in her house or mine its like a zoo 4 dogs running everywhere haha

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: