Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
im not hating on the workers theres no doubt they've been busting there butts, but the higher ups should be exposed for there pathetic excuse on executing this whole thing. its an embarrassment i am coming up on 12 days, they had me going and then knocked me back off and i am not a priority to get back going? its seriously just a joke. and i am beyond pissed about it.

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
i am ordering two generators for my self and they both will go next to my garage due to noise and space is perfect for them big is for house that is going to support my house and small one is 1500w continue power for tank that i can keep running for hours with 2 gal of gas my neighbout has 2500w and he adds 2 gals and it runs for 8 hrs straight so thats my plan this way i dont have to keep big one running all the time . i have already installed swich and outlet board in my back room where tank and equipment is going to be . i know its late but this is going to be new start .

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: