• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

acrocrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well for those who know me ive been talking about moving to California for some time now. I realized over much deliberation that im young enough to just get up and move and not have to really leave anything behind. I am hoping to leave within the next month and for the time being i will be looking for housing and a job. If anyone could help me out by pointing me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance...Brendan

2slo4me

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Best of Luck!!! Ive had 2-3 friends in the last 2 years do it... However they are already back... Nada like NYC... Maybe you'll have better luck...

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
i lived in a few states myself, i am not from NY, and cant wait to leave this state. 14 yr's to go, the cost of housing and taxes are ridiculous here, cali isnt any cheaper though

DrGonzo

Jack of All Trades
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I lived in both Northern and Southern Cal before moving out here. My rent in SF was a third of what it cost me in NY. Cutting out the automobile related expenses helped bridge the gap a little bit.

I lived in CA for 12 yrs and came back to NY...now in the Poconos..LOL
San Francisco...best place if you find a job..rent is like NY or more!

emmanuel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I'm jealous I wanna move to Cali even though I never been there
Sometimes I get on my bike and move to different states along the east coast but my wife and kids miss me and make me come back home

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: