• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our saltwater aquarium community?
    JOIN NOW

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
You are comparing a new phone model with a 7 month old model. Considering one month in smartphones seems like an eternity it would not be wise to buy the iPhone now.

Right now the droid x is the android phone of the month. It's plenty fast but has little style. Yet there is always another android phone waiting just around the corner.
The iPhone upgrades once a year and is only one phone. To have a true comparison you would have to compare the next iPhone drop in June to whatever droid comes out then. Maybe the droid y.
If you need one now, and you don't mind walking around with a laptop in your pocket, get the droid. Honestly I would wait if you could.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
I am a iPhone freak. But if your going with it right now I would not get the iPhone. If you can wait until June, July then I would buy the iPhone then. The best feature on the iPhone is being able to multi task. With the verizon iPhone this feature is not available yet on there network . The iphone is not 4g either. If the June model iPhone5 is 4g LTE and there network can handle multi task with there unlimited data for 29.99 (AT&T no longer has) plus there free hot spot for 5 devices not to mention the best calling network in the world. They will have me for life. I've been waiting for 2 years for verizon to get the iPhone but they have to come correct.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hope you enjoy your droid x. Good choice.

And i thought the iphone already had multi tasking? You mean where you double tap the home button and click another app to run, then do it again and go back to what your doing?

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Hope you enjoy your droid x. Good choice.

And i thought the iphone already had multi tasking? You mean where you double tap the home button and click another app to run, then do it again and go back to what your doing?

On the at&t network you can surf the net while on a call. You will not be able to do that with verizon yet

MSunkin23

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
okay, I have an iphone 4. Before that I had the original iphone, and it still works. I got the iphone 4 because of the video, front camera, facetime, and picture quality.

Both phones are great, the droid X and iphone 4. I will say that I am 100% happy with my purchase of the iphone 4.

I am not an app freak, or someone who talks on the phone all day. The call quality isnt great, but I am more of a texter/internet user.

If I did it again, I would go iphone4 over the droid. I diddnt chose the droid simply because it did not fit in my pocket, and I had loyalty considering my original iphone (1st gen) still works fine.

-Mike

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: