duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Yeah its a cool looking tank but sriously where is the fun.i think the fun in this hobby is trying new equipment and i find wter changes relaxing and love watching my fish and the feeding.if what your looking for is a dont do a thing tank might as well get one of those 3d portrait of a reef.seriously i see this type of setup boring and you might as well.whole point of a hobby is to keep you busy when you have nothing else important to do

FlyTekk

KISS KeepItSimpleStupid
Rating - 98.6%
139   2   0
I find fun in putting up the same if not better than the next guy with 10% of the work and 10% of the cost. Then again thats just me.

Also i never said this is the ideal tank and everyone must do things this way.

Just thought it would be helpful for aome to know that it is possible to do things this way.

If u want more fish? Add more water changes. Want more space? Have extra cash? Put cheato in hang on back fuge. Etc etc.

But it not ness.

FlyTekk

KISS KeepItSimpleStupid
Rating - 98.6%
139   2   0
I want a tank just like his, bought my 40breeder today at petco with the $1 per gallon sale.

Except i want more fish so ill do more water changes. Once weekly.

I have a hob fuge so ill put cheato there instead of behind rocks. And probes and heaters go in hob as well. Carbon etc.

And i dont mind syphoning sand once a month. He never syphoned.

I think its doable.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: