• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Hey Gang,

I just wanted to let you all know that I am leaving for Fiji tomorrow and won't return until April 11th.

In the meantime, two of the other reefs.org operators - Bill2 and Chucker - will be helping out w/ MACO. They will be posting the lectures and the logs in my absence.

I'll send y'all some pictures when I get back.

Cheers
James

------------------
Reefs.org Channel Operator

A

Anonymous

James...
Bring us all back some scleractinia.
Have a great dive.
Reefbug

A

Anonymous

Hmmmmmmm......sailing in the Gulf this weekend and now, diving in Fiji!!
rolleyes.gif

Tough life, James!!!!
Hope you have a great trip!
D*ckV
smile.gif

(Board still won't let me type my name)

------------------
http://www.thereeftank.com/

[This message has been edited by FishDaddy (edited 26 March 2001).]

A

Anonymous

i hate you. but since i'm headed to dominica in may, bonaire in august, and truk, yap, and palau in november, i'm going to make sure to rub it in every time i go!

have a great time!

A

Anonymous

I hate him, too...he has my Coolpix 990 housing, and when I am in Java next month, I'm stuck out and will have to use the Nikonos. That, incidnetally, is a hint that you guys get a "spring break" so to speak...I'll keep you busy while I'm gone, and may check into an Internet cafe, too, if I am onshore.

Eric

A

Anonymous

I hate you both. I'm in Oregon, it's spring, and that means rain, lots of it.

Is that the kewl housing that you got while you were at MACNA last year Eric?

~Alice

A

Anonymous

I don't get to go to a coral reef every other day, but I do get to dive off Sydney most weekends.
smile.gif
No reef corals, but stacks of reef fish, including angels, butterflyfish, wrasses and even moorish idols.

But I do envy James and his trip to F1J1.

------------------
ATJ's Marine Aquarium Site

A

Anonymous

So when is our field trip to Indonesia ?? I only signed up for Maco2 because someone mentioned a field trip to Banggai Island.....can't remeber who it was....James..Eric?? And all for US$50...+ a few bucks on some cool books.

Can't wait to get there seeing as I bred those Banggai Cardinals.

PS, I think my wife wants to come too...pregnant and all.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: