reefkprZ

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've already had our 'exchanges' here on MR, but I never had the opportunity to formally welcome you aboard. Nice frags you've got. Your tanks look good too ;)

swimmer
thanks for the welcome

I think the exchanges are what makes us smarter (or more knowledgable), to quote a very smart man

"the only reason to disagree is due to ignorance, because once you have the facts there is nothing to disagree about"

of course not everything is quite so cut and dry, but IMO debates and differences in opinion lead to a greater understanding. at least thats my goal. heck, I dont know how many times I have proven myself wrong when debating with someone and looking for facts to back myself up. In the end I gain knowledge for it one way or the other.
thumbsup.gif

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
thanks for the welcome

I think the exchanges are what makes us smarter (or more knowledgable), to quote a very smart man

"the only reason to disagree is due to ignorance, because once you have the facts there is nothing to disagree about"

of course not everything is quite so cut and dry, but IMO debates and differences in opinion lead to a greater understanding. at least thats my goal. heck, I dont know how many times I have proven myself wrong when debating with someone and looking for facts to back myself up. In the end I gain knowledge for it one way or the other.
thumbsup.gif

Very nicely put.

Or as some other wise man once said, "Listen more than speak. For when you speak you remove all question of doubt about the knowledge you do or do not have".

I look forward to more 'exchanges'. We'll both end up the wiser......and it's rare in sport when both teams come out winners.

Welcome to our little part of the reef.

Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: