JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
TO ALL MR

I am here now, any body want me to bring them home some corals ? lol

I have tons of pics of all kinds of corals and fish I never seen before.

Does anyone know what to set up my camera to so I can post on mr and not screw up ? (I put to smallest size)

I have been scuba diving with sharks,rays,turtles all week. A must to do if come here.They are so use to humens is not even funny. I mean 8' sharks eating right out of your hand.(its crazy)

Will be home friday with all these pics so get ready.

I have email in my room so dont feel bad to ask questions.

To all who have reef tanks. MUST GET CERTIFIED IN SCUBA DIVING!!!!!!!!!
I feel like I am in my reef tank at home when I go scuba diving here.

JARRETT SHARK

JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I Would Love To Bring Home Coral But I Think Customs Will Stop Me. The Flight Is Only 12 Hrs And Its Direct From Jfk Airport, Sit First Class And Its Like Your Own Bed. I Went Scuba Diving Today And I Never Seen So Many Clams. They Are In Water 1'-2'deep. I Always Thought Clams Dont Need Tht Much Sun Light. Well Got To Go Back To Relaxing And Will Keep You Guys Updated With More Info.
P.s There Is A Star Fish Here That Is Killing The Reefs Out Here. Does Anyone Know About This Star Fish ? (i Have A Pic When I Get Home)its Crazy You See A Road Like Path Of Were It Travels. Corals Look Bleached White Were It Goes. The People Inject It With Poisin To Kill Them But Its Hard To Get Them All.

ssmtcarlo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Crown of thorns Star
Crown_of_Thorns-jonhanson.jpg

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Guess what's causing that starfish to thrive?

High phosphates from fertilizers getting into the runoff.

There was a hour long documentary on Discovery or NatGeo.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: