duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
i bought a bottle of tigger pods from country critters 5 days ago cause i didnt notice any in my fuge and BOOM and explosion of pods.i have so many pods now i see them in my main tank with the lights on.my 6 line wrasses belly is huge from the feast its having on them.just thought id share this since my wife could care less :lol2:

Pedro Nuno Ferreira

Liquid Breathing
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i bought a bottle of tigger pods from country critters 5 days ago cause i didnt notice any in my fuge and BOOM and explosion of pods.i have so many pods now i see them in my main tank with the lights on.my 6 line wrasses belly is huge from the feast its having on them.just thought id share this since my wife could care less :lol2:

Hi duke62
Do you have photographs you could share? It would be a very valuable information, especially for beginners.

Cheers
Pedro Nuno ;-)

Pedro Nuno Ferreira

Liquid Breathing
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if i had a camera like ellebelle i can.my camera cannot get a zoom shot like that.i wish i could show a pic.what i did was pour half the bottle in my fuge and when the lights went off i poured the rest in main tank.

Well at least you are explaining what you did and thats good information as well ;-)
So, are these the tigger pods you used? or it would be these that I found here

Cheers
Pedro Nuno ;-)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: