asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I have honestly never had any major issues with AT&T except when I lived in Long Beach when I sometimes had spotty reception. In the city and in western Nassau County I have great service. So my vote would have to go to the iPhone.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
just wait (how long.. I'm not sure) until you can upgrade to the iphone w/ verizon. There have been rumors floating around that it's coming this summer, but I'm skeptical. The Iphone is 10x better than any smart phone out there, IMO.

beerfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
just wait (how long.. I'm not sure) until you can upgrade to the iphone w/ verizon. There have been rumors floating around that it's coming this summer, but I'm skeptical. The Iphone is 10x better than any smart phone out there, IMO.

Verizon and Apple can't agree on software issues. I don't personally think this will happen. The HTC Incredible is far superior to the iPhone anyway.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I am on many phone forums and this whole iPhone for Verizon has been proved untrue many times. Apple reps claim if there ever will be one it won't be til this time next year. If that. Apple and Verizon can not settle. Apple tried sueing Verizon awhile back and Verizon counter sued Apple. Since then they have not been that fond of each other. As for Droid. The Motorola Droid is ok but has its issues. Palm pre is nice but has a lot a negatives claimed by phonedog.com. the HTC incredible which I have And tying this from right now is litterly incredible. Hands down the best Android and Verizon phone ever made. Check out my thread HTC incredible!!! For all the info you need on HTC incredible. Don't sit and wait for verizon iphone. It just ain't happening anytime soon. Personally all the iPhone users...until you use the HTC incredible for Week...most people got rid of the iPhone to get this phone. I was at best buy the day it came out. The two most common phones that changed over was the blackberry tour and iphone. You can watch a lot of dog fight videos between iPhone and HTC incredible and the incredible turned out victorious majority of the time. IPhone users hate to admit it though . I'll admit it takes a week to learn the phone but once you got it...holy smokes... hands down amazing. Good luck with your purchase but I highly highly highly recommend the HTC incredible. You will not be disappointed.

Shannon_D

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I don't think the iPhone is coming out for verizon... I also heard a lot of rumors about it but they say it's unlikely... and as far as service I used to have AT&T and I didn't have any problems... I only switched because my whole family wanted to try out verizon...

Staaan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I agree with Beerfish.

I had the Palm Pre about 1.5 months ago.

It was great at first.. awesome OS.
However the battery life.. is terrible, even with the new updates.

I would unplug my phone at 8am, go to class.. not touch it at all pretty much.. just send literally 3 text messages.
By 3pm, with doing nothing more than just looking at the phone for the time the battery was at 40%.

To me that was just unacceptable. Plus the keyboard on it just sucks, and there is no onscreen keyboard, unless you hack it. And even that one sucks too lol.

Then I switched to the Motorola Droid.. It is an awesome phone.

But.. I got caught up in the hype... and sought out the HTC Incredible which happend to come out just a few days over my 30 day refund period with bestbuy.

I found a great deal on the HTC Incredible w/o contract on craigslist ONLY $250!!!! When the Incredible is going for $550 w/o contract on Ebay.

And I sold, just yesterday my Droid for $275 on ebay. So it worked out great for me now.

Now enough about my endeavors with these phones lol...

But yeh.. the HTC Incredible.. is really incredible.

It has the 1ghz Snapdragon processor, which the Iphone doesn't, and the Droid doesn't (the droid is 550mhz) and trust me.. is SIGNIFICANTLY slower.

The HTC has lots of great features a pretty good 8mp camera, tons of the perks of using Android OS.. and its actually thinner than the Iphone.

Its light, compact, pretty good battery life if you know how to set up the phone right (power management).

And yeh.. thats pretty much it.

Definitely the absolute hottest phone out right now.. people are paying $550 for it on Ebay when it just retail for $530..

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: