• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Ok, that's the deal.

I got a cleaner crew package today and found it too crowded for my tank. So I think I need to spare the following:

20 Nassarius Vibex, 0.50 each

15 Cerith and 5 red leg hermits. 1.00 each

LMK if interested. I can meet at Grand Central or Penn Station or inbetween.

Thanks for looking.

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Guys, I really want them out asap since they're sandburrower, once into DSB, I could hardly find them. They're are in my temporary intank refugium now.

I'll get rid of 5 more cerith at 1.00 each and 2 big margarita snails at 1.50 each. That becomes

20 nassarius vibex
20 ceriths
5 red legs
2 margarita.

Lessons learned:
Too many snails in your tank is like too many squirrels in your backyard. I'm scared. :lol:

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
BTW, I ordered the crew from west coast and they're bigger than reeftopia stuff except vibex which kept small.

Scarf and Matthew, please let me know when you can meet, preferably tomorrow.

Ink you're next in line.:thanks:

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
That's cool. Friday is a heavily raining day.:)

I pm'd you my #.

You take all the 20 cerith and 20 nassarius? How about margarita? :D

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I can meet on Friday. But it seems that you already accounted for the Nassarius. If that's the case I'll pass on the red legs. Otherwise I'll take the Nass and the Red Legs as posted earlier

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
meschaefer said:
I can meet on Friday. But it seems that you already accounted for the Nassarius. If that's the case I'll pass on the red legs. Otherwise I'll take the Nass and the Red Legs as posted earlier

Yep, Scarf is first in line and will meet me tomorrow for the nassarius and cerith. I'll let you know if things change. thanks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: