Mangas50

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hey all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Alex, I reside in Port Washington, Long Island. I currently have a 14 gallon oceanic biocube. My tank contains one clown fish, one blue legged hermit crab, several sand-sifting starfish(I did not buy they just popped up), a few button polys and a few mushrooms. I would love to add more corals in to my tank but I do not have enough knowledge to know what will survive with my lighting and water movement. Everything is stock in my tank.

Before this 14gallon bio cube I had a 55 gallon fresh water tank. I had a frontosa and a few other assorted african cichlids.

I am really excited about this forum and thanks for letting me join everyone. I look forward to learning a lot of new things here.

Mangas50

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Thank you. Do you recommend anything in particular? I would love to be able to do some soft corals (devils hand and carnation coral in particular) and maybe be gorgonians.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: