• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

oonycxwilloo

Vendor
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I was talking to the LFS guy and me and him is pretty good friends...i told him about MR and he was like why don't i try to do a group buy...(of course i think hes getting a cut from this) but i'm going to order some shrimps for myself...he said the latest i can put in the order is tommorow 6/29 by 3.pm...here are some of the prices

**FROM CALIFORNIA**

BTW: He's putting in the order tommorw and shipment for friday or saturday...not sure gotta ask...

Inverts:

Coral banded- $8
Camel - $5
Fire (medium size) -$20
Gold Banded-$15
Harlequin-$18 $25 w/blue linkia
Peppermint (medium)- $5
Saron (medium) $5 <--------WTH is this?
Cleaner shrimp-
sm-$14
md- $17 <-----bigger than 2" ?
lg- $19
Blue linkia- sm $11
lg $15
Banded Serpent - $8
Sand shifting (fiji) - $10
Nassarius Snails - $10 for 20
$23 for 50

Anemone
Carpet (medium) - $25
(lg) - $31
Carpet Electric green - $55
C'pet Stripe (medium)- $28
GBT- $18
African Ritteri- $30
Seapen Anemone- $20
Seabae white (sm) -$15
(lg) - $20
Seahorse Tank Raised (common black)- $25

he said he got more like lobsters crabs and stuff too...bt he did'nt give me much info

FISH:

He said he has alot of ANGELs,Butterfly,blenny,clownfish,damsels,eels,Cardinals, etc
you guys know what they have in LFS

He did give me the prices for clowns tho...

Allardi (sm)-$16
Tru Perc (sm) $18 30 for 2
Clarki (sm) $11
Fire-Toma $14
Gold Maroon Sm- 20
MD-28
Orange skunk- $9
Percula (sm)- $8
Pink Skunk - sm -$5
md- $6
Seabae sm -$5
Tomato sm -$7

He got corals too but didn't give me the prices and names...if this group buy goes through PICK UP is in my house located in Elmhurst Queens (and you guys can check out my new tank too)..or i can deliver some parts of brooklyn cause i work near there

Keep in Mind i'm not making a PENNY on this...
LFS stated "if you cant meet the minimum order amount $300.00 hes not ordering...

So post here or PM me what you want...i'll keep track...i dont even know what half of these things are...

oonycxwilloo
1 fireshrimp - $20
1 Gold Banded- $15
1 Seabae Anemone- $15

TOTAL- $50

Last edited:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Guarantee of the organism living. Some places have arrive alive, some have 7 day after arrival policies. Are you going to promise that that fish or coral is going to live for a certain period of time provided the receiver properly acclimates the livestock and has the proper water conditions to sustain that life.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: