• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, so on Liveaquaria, in WYSIWYG fish section, there is an adorable little fish, the Tank Raised Bumble Bee Grouper (2-3/4").

They describe it as aggressive, moderate care level, and reef-compatible with caution.

Max. size: 5'10" :Yikes:

So at least you get a small warning. However, if you do a bit more research on Epinephelus lanceolatus, you come across this: http://www.hawaiisfishes.com/fishes/neatfish/epinephelus_lanceolatus.htm

So, caveat emptor, or just purely irresponsible on liveaquaria's part to even have this (most hobbyists would surely be familiar with something like a shark)?

Attachments

• bumble.jpg
    bumble.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:

tjake68

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
dont get it unless u plan on having it alone and in ahuge i mean huge tank i had one outgrow a 500 gal in underwater creations its not easy to get rid of we got lucky and the aquarium took it only because we were a store and i know someone there we got it from a customer who didnt know what it was the fact that fish only grow the size of the tank is false it will get huge and eat all your fish the term tank buster holds true to this fish

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I know a girl who's father has a pool.....and the pool is setup so you can look into it from any angle and most places in the house....then, the genius placed an awesome filtration system, and then added fish....it is a few 1000 gls, and you can swim with fish! I will get pictures one of these days and post it.

kaOzGrUnT

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I know a girl who's father has a pool.....and the pool is setup so you can look into it from any angle and most places in the house....then, the genius placed an awesome filtration system, and then added fish....it is a few 1000 gls, and you can swim with fish! I will get pictures one of these days and post it.
Please do so.... I'd love to have something like that, scuba diving in your own back yard.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
jarrett shark has that 1000 gallon shark tank! haha and that 600G massive fish tank as well...maybe you could work something out with him in a few months when it out grows your tank

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: