LA-Lawman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have some frags that i am acclimating. my F***ing her mits keep knocking them down! I have lost one of them already due to a drive by hermit.

just thought i would vent!

urgggggggg

Unarce

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ben, a good quick fix would be those clear plastic soap holders that have suction cups. You can keep frags in those temporarily until they're ready to mount or sell. Works good with acclimating frags to new light levels, too, since you can place it at different heights.

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unarce":1wfmi7s8 said:
Ben, a good quick fix would be those clear plastic soap holders that have suction cups. You can keep frags in those temporarily until they're ready to mount or sell. Works good with acclimating frags to new light levels, too, since you can place it at different heights.
I tried to find those at walmart and homedepot once with no success. I then figured that people didn't care to make common household products that are only used by reefers anymore.

Anubis1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in walmart they have them over in the plumbing supply area.. not in housewares or domestics... I know.. it would be nice if they kept them in the same area.. but they just don't believe in making things easy...
so if you go over to the plumbing/hardware area and ask for shower caddies.. they should be able to show you were they are...

linderaberry

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe you could keep your crabs under a big wire strainer for a while, or put small wire strainers over some of the delicate things to exclude the crabs. I mean the cheap woven-wire (like wondow screen) strainers which come in quite a range of sizes and are easy to find in kitchen sections of superstores.

I do admire the butter and lemon approach, too.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: